The Thyroid Institute of Utah is coming soon to Mountain Point Medical
Center, which is the new hospital in Lehi across from Thanksgiving Point.
Our office will be located in the medical office building attached to
the hospital. Our address is
3000 N Triumph Blvd, Ste 260 Lehi, UT 84043.
Our expert team provides a comprehensive approach to thyroid and parathyroid
disorders. This typically includes evaluation and treatment of:
- Abnormal thyroid blood tests
- Abnormal thyroid scans and ultrasound exams
- Graves' disease
- Chronic autoimmune thyroiditis (Hashimoto's thyroiditis)
- Plummer's disease
- Postpartum thyroid disease
- Thyroid cancer
- Thyroid nodules
- Thyroid disorders during pregnancy
Our team of highly experienced physicians has performed more than 3,000
ultrasounds for different thyroid disorders and greater than 1,000 biopsies
for thyroid nodules. We provide the following services:
- Same-day, expert ultrasound evaluation: This helps differentiate between
thyroid disorders and provides a cancer risk assessment for thyroid nodules.
- Biopsies are performed using ultrasound guidance and allows us to optimize
the approach to minimally invasive procedures.
- Novel molecular diagnostic testing of thyroid nodules
- Localizing parathyroid adenoma and referral for Minimally Invasive Parathyroidectomy.
- Second opinions: Our center seeks to provide the most precise information
regarding medications, risk of malignancy, surgical intervention, and
other treatment options.
Our new office will be open for new patients starting June 2015!